Govt Medical College (GMC) & Associated Hospitals, Jammu has published a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Anaesthesia Technician, Pharmacist and OT Technician under ECRp (Emergency COVID Response Package) on its website – gmcjammu.nic.in.
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 Notification: Governemnt Medical College (GMC) & Associated Hospitals, Jammu has published a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Anaesthesia Technician, Pharmacist and OT Technician under ECRp (Emergency COVID Response Package) on its website – gmcjammu.nic.in. Interested and eligible applicants belonging to UT of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu Division) can apply Govt in the prescribed applications format on or before 15 May 2021.
Last date to submit the Application: 15 May 2021
GMC Jammu Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 220
- Junior Staff Nurse – 100 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 30 Posts
- Anaesthesia Technician – 30 Posts
- Pharmacist – 30 Posts
- OT Technician – 30 Posts
GMC Jammu Paramedical Salary:
|Notification||GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 for 220 Jr Staff Nurse and Other Paramedical Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||May 15, 2021|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Organization||Government Medical College|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Senior Secondary, Graduate|
- Junior Staff Nurse – Rs.14500/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs.12000/-
- Anaesthesia Technician – Rs.12000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.12000/-
- OT Technician – Rs.12000/-
Eligibility Criteria for GMC Jammu Paramedical Job
- Junior Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing from Govt. Recognized lnstitute or Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nurse training from SMF or any other recognized Institute
- Lab Assistant – Matric with Diploma in Lab Assistant Training Course from SMF or any other recognized institute
- Anaesthesia Technician – 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Degree in Anesthesia/ Diploma Anesthesia Assistant Course from any recognized institute/SMF
- Pharmacist – 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
- OT Technician – Matric with Diploma in Theatre Assistant Training from SMF or any other recognized lnstitute
- The candidate should be Domicile of UT of J&K.
How to Apply for GMC Jammu Paramedical Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply in the prescribed applications and send the application along with documents through registered / speed post/ personally and should reach to the office of the Personnet Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu by or before 15 May 2021.